Adds Creator Docs search to the Learn page, updates supported unity versions, and fixes issues with connecting to Unity, missing legacy folders, and hosting packages.
- Adds a search bar to the Learn page for quick access to the Creator Docs. Addresses #310.
- Fixes timeout issues with the VCC's websocket connection to the Unity editor.
- Fixes legacy folders not being deleted if a folder fom the manifest is missing. Fixes #281.
- Updates NativeFileDialogSharp to Version 0.6.0-alpha for Mac support.
- Updates valid unity versions list, and makes unity version errors much clearer.
- Makes hosting packages outside of Github releases easier, by no longer requiring Content-Disposition headers. Fixes #240.
You can see all the known issues here: VCC GitHub Issues
It's always recommended to download the latest version from the official download page. However, if a direct link to this version is needed, it can be found at VRChat_Creator_Companion_Setup_2.1.2.exe