Adds logic to handle "Legacy Packages" to handle ClientSim and UdonSharp being merged into the Worlds package in SDK 3.4.0, and fixes some issues around updating packages.
- Handles packages which absorb other packages by adding a new 'legacyPackages' field to the VPM Manifest which removes the duplicate package. This is used by the VRChat Worlds package to remove the ClientSim and UdonSharp packages.
- Adds new "Simple Mode" when updating packages to present the changes in a less-technical way.
- Automatically repairs User Repos which are missing their 'localPath', which caused the VCC to make a new cache file for the repo every time it was accessed.
- Fixes the issue where the Project Changes dialog would show that prerelease packages conflicted with the target package version when they did not.
- Fixes the issue where adding a package with a dependency which is already installed would cause the VCC to update the dependency to the latest non-prerelease version.
- Fixes the problem where resolving a project would install package versions different than the ones specified as 'locked' in the VPM manifest.
- Removes "UdonSharp" template from the list of templates, as the new Worlds package includes UdonSharp by default.
You can see all the known issues here: VCC GitHub Issues
It's always recommended to download the latest version from the official download page. However, if a direct link to this version is needed, it can be found at VRChat_Creator_Companion_Setup_2.1.3.exe