Fixes some issues with the new "legacyPackages" handling for the VRChat Worlds package which contains UdonSharp and ClientSim. Also fixes an issue with spaces in project names.
- Fixes the issue where a Legacy Package (like UdonSharp or ClientSim) would be installed if another package depended on it, even if the target project already has it via the a merged package. Fixes #350.
- Fixes the issue where a Legacy Package would not be removed from the project when the Merged package (like Worlds 3.4.0) was upgraded as a dependency of another package. Fixes #349.
- Fixes the issue where a project could not be created if its name had a trailing space (by removing the space, you still can't have that). Fixes #267.
- Does not allow project paths with special symbols, Fixes #330.
- Does not update to prerelease packages unless they were specifically added to the project.
- Restores the UdonSharp template until 3.4.0 is fully released.
- Adds the flag
-accept-apiupdatewhen launching Unity to avoid the confusing prompt about updating the API Compatibility Level.
You can see all the known issues here: VCC GitHub Issues
It's always recommended to download the latest version from the official download page. However, if a direct link to this version is needed, it can be found at VRChat_Creator_Companion_Setup_2.1.4.exe